Saturday, February 27, 2010

by all means move at a glacial pace. you know how that thrills me.

Andy Sachs: I don't think I'm like that. I couldn't do what you did to Nigel, Miranda. I couldn't do something like that.
Miranda Priestly: You already did. To Emily.
Andy Sachs: That's not what I... no, that was different. I didn't have a choice.
Miranda Priestly: No, no, you chose. You chose to get ahead. You want this life. Those choices are necessary.
Andy Sachs: But what if this isn't what I want? I mean what if I don't wanna live the way you live?
Miranda Priestly: Oh, don't be ridiculous. Andrea. Everybody wants this. Everybody wants to be us.

I watched The Devil wears Prada. It was an ok movie, it had a good lesson though. Sometimes I wanted to beat the crap out of Andy, how could she not see what she was doing. That scene when Andy leaves Miranda and she looks around for her, best scene in the movie. Truth is not everybody wants that kind of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment