Saturday, November 6, 2010

blogs i follow

In no particular order.

almostsevendaysaweek: I follow this girl because I like her dressing style. I like her writing style it's so youthful and reminds me of how you used to think when you were younger.

ladydahmer: Aggressive woman who makes me think.

whinar: This girl seems smart and mature.
maroonsparrow: Lolita girl, I like her style and she seems fun.

aqve: Awesome and fierce style and posts good music.

colorelle: Colorful and I like her style.

obsessivecuteness: Cute blog.

paperlace: Lolita blog.

fattybom: Her blog is like welcoming. Beautiful eyes.

uniquerebelism: She likes 80s stuff. Seems like a really cool girl.

zerudaswonderland: Another lolita. I dig her style and she posts cute things.

Oh and these aren't all of the blogs I follow. Just some.

No comments:

Post a Comment