Sunday, April 3, 2011

rape scenes in telenovelas/movies

I don't like movies that have rape scenes in them. I just don't. Why would I want to see something that horrible even if it's just acting I don't.. I watch telenovelas, and I get depressed because there are rape scenes in many telenovelas. Why does it have to be like that? 

C'mon we know that the female protagonist in a telenovela always suffer, so why? It's not fucking necessary. I somehow understand having rape in movies when it's essential. But not when it feels like some kinda of punishment for the character. Rape scenes are not necessary in telenovelas, not for the female protagonist, antagonist, not for anybody!!!

Oh and why I thought about rape scenes is because I watched Pulp Fiction. I didn't like that movie so much, only watched it for Uma Thurman.

No comments:

Post a Comment