Wednesday, May 5, 2010

some people are so touchy

So the last post was about songs in Disney, it reminded me of musicals. My favorite musicals are..

I think Grease is  the most famous musical film, the dancing is great and so are the songs


Hairspray, I loved this movie, when I saw it I was like *_* awesome movie, but yeah I love the songs and Link (ZAC)! LOL when they introduce Link and Tracy screamed, I think I also screamed when I saw that scene. Zac Efron was eye candy all the way through the movie.
The soundtrack is great, 'Without Love', 'The New Girl in Town', 'Ladies' Choice' and 'You can't stop the beat'. I pretty much like almost all songs. Had them on my mp3 player after I saw the movie, and sung like crazy. The dancing in the 60s, just awesome.



Chicago, I remember when I saw the front of the DVD, I was like what is this? But when I watched it, *_* Great movie, with some great songs. Love the 'Cell Block Tango', so fierce. The soundtrack is also good, 'All that jazz', 'Roxie', 'I can't do it alone' and 'We both reached for the gun'.
Some guys just can't hold their arsenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment