Sunday, May 2, 2010

top disney songs

My favorite Disney songs, it's actually hard. Alot of Disney songs are epic,  but here they are


'Circle of Life' (from the Lion King), such an awesome start to a great movie.


Continuing with the Lion King, 'I just can't wait to be King', and then there is 'Hakuna Matata' of course. + 'He lives in you', that is in Lion King 2.


'Under the Sea' from The little Mermaid, that makes me think of 'That's how you know' from Enchanted, also one of my favorite Disney songs



Other top Disney songs
'The Gospel Truth' from Hercules, which I think is like my favorite animated disney movie.
'Zero to Hero' also from Hercules.
'Colors of the wind' from Pocahontas.
'The bare Necessities' but I like it in swedish + 'I wanna be like you' also in swedish, from the Jungle Book.
'Hellfire' from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
'Be our guest' from Beauty and the Beast,

Though No. 1's are 'I just can't wait to be king' tied with 'Hakuna Matata'.

No comments:

Post a Comment