Wednesday, June 30, 2010

when he held me in his arms my feet never touched the ground

Today I saw Eclipse. I enjoyed it and it was better than New Moon. So what did I like? I liked the way Taylor was portraying Jacob. I liked pretty much every scene Jacob was in. I loved the little Jacob/Bella kiss after the big kiss, that's just almost the way I imagined it. Oh and naked Jacob(Taylor). OMG :D I really liked that people in the movie theater cheered when Jacob was on the screen and surprisingly there were Jacob fans. It made me quite happy. I didn't really want people booing everytime Jacob showed up.

What I didn't like was that there was no future vision with the Jacob/Bella kids. WTF. Scared people might like Jacob/Bella more or what? They had changed some things and added other. I really thought that I would be mad/annoyed seeing Edward and Bella together, but really Kristen and Robert make them tolerable. I was surprised. The movie Edward and Bella are better than the books to be honest.

I didn't cry, which I thought I would. I felt more depressed and just sad. Because I know that Bella should have chosen Jacob and he was the right one for her. It makes me sad that it ended the way it did. But we'll always have great fan fiction and that's so much more than Stephenie Meyer could ever give us.

+ Am I going to go see Breaking Dawn?
I am not sure, but I'll probably go, just for the lulz. And to see Taylor Lautner act. Pretty much that.

No comments:

Post a Comment