Wednesday, June 23, 2010

you knock me off my feet


Monday I got to see Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart from a long distance. It was pretty awesome in the beginning, everyone was screaming when they finally came out. I didn't scream because honestly I think it's sort of rude and well stupid. But if I was younger I probably would have been screaming too.

Kristen was very beautiful and had very high heels so her legs looked never ending. She looked nervous and touched her hair alot when they were interviewing her and Taylor. Taylor was more handsome in real life, don't give a fuck what they say about his nose. That's part of his charm. He looked nervous at first when they came out.

People were chanting Taylors name alot. I was sad that they didn't chant Kristen, because you know she was also there. They were signing autographs, and I thought, it's incredible how everyone is here to see these two famous people, who are just like any other people. They are just famous. But I almost cried when they came out. No idea why though. Maybe because I finally got to see Taylor.

When I saw everybody else being obsessed about Taylor I was like.. Wow I didn't know there were so many who liked him. I like Taylor because he is pretty charming and he likes playing Jacob, likes Jacob and worked damn hard to keep the role. + He knows martial arts, so awesome and of course he is not hard on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment